Cruise to Caribbean Islands’ Premier Destination with Norwegian
Cruise to Caribbean Islands and Enjoy a Belize vacation with Norwegian’s Newest Premier Destination, Harvest Caye
Have you been dreaming about a cruise to Caribbean Islands but haven’t made a final cruise decision yet? If so, don’t book your ticket just yet without reading all about Norwegian Cruise Line’s newest premier destination. Belize vacations are all the buzz lately and Norwegian is debuting its premier island, Harvest Caye, in November of 2016. Located in Southern Belize, Harvest Caye will be a soothing retreat where guests can immerse themselves in the local culture and beauty of the area. Imagine exploring 75-acres that features swim-up bars, water sports, zip lines, snorkeling and more. As the newest port of call on select Norwegian cruises, you and your traveling pals can be relaxing in luxury with this premier island locale.
Norwegian Cruise Line has been working hard to make their guest’s experience unique and to surpass all expectations. Harvest Caye is part of The Norwegian Edge, which is a $400 million investment that is committed to producing a new standard of distinction for the cruise line. So, what are you waiting for? An all inclusive Caribbean cruise deal is waiting for you with Harvest Caye on itinerary.
Here are some of the great activities you can find in this breathtaking oasis:
- Kick it Cabana Style – Start your Belize vacation off right with luxurious beachside cabanas. With room for up to 10 guests, cabanas offer concierge drink and food service, private bathrooms, air conditioning, lounge chairs, and a dedicated cabana bar. Get ready to be pampered in style!
- Try Your Hand at Zip Lining – Prefer more adrenaline pumping adventures? If so, you are in for a treat with Harvest Caye’s 130-foot high venue that features 3,000 feet of zip lining. This is one of the best ways to get spectacular views of the island.
- Enjoy Watersports– In Harvest Caye, you will find a shallow lagoon that offers paddle boarding, canoeing, and kayaking. Plus, if you are a marine life buff, inquire about guided tours to see the manatee.
- Get a Taste of the Island – What better way to immerse yourself in culture than through food? Enjoy the Landshark Bar & Grill, an expansive two story indoor/outdoor eatery built in partnership with Jimmy Buffett. Also, be sure to stop by the large marina area that is filled with food and bar hotspots.
- Plan an Excursion – Want to set foot on the mainland? Be sure to book one of numerous excursions and/or ferry service that will take to you Malacate.
- Shop Till You Drop – While on your Caribbean cruise, it is always great to find a trinket or two to remember your trip. Here in Harvest Caye, you will find extensive shopping from both name brands and local Belizean craftsmen.
If this is your first Belize vacation stop, here are a few helpful tips. Norwegian docks their vessels at this port. The local language is English, and although currency is BZD – the Belizean Dollar – the U.S. dollar is widely accepted by almost everyone.
Isn’t it time to book your cheap cruise to the Caribbean? Why not make it a trip to Harvest Caye on Norwegian? Here is an unbeatable 7 day cruise to the Caribbean deal starting at just $399 with Harvest Caye on the itinerary. Looking for a cheap cruise to the Caribbean and a way to bring in the New Year? Try celebrating it in Harvest Caye on January 1st, with this incredible 11 day cruise on Norwegian Pearl starting from just $699! You won’t find better pricing to travel to this premier island destination.
To learn more about Norwegian’s newest port of call and find your dream cruise to Caribbean Islands, call CruiseExperts.com today at 1-888-804-CRUISE (2784). Don’t forget to like us on Facebook and join our InnerCircle for exclusive offers and cruise news you can use! Also, check out our new Resource Center, where you can receive expert knowledge from us before your next cruise or cruisetour!
Our team of cruise consultants and support staff, based in Central California, counts nearly a century of combined talent, knowledge, and enthusiasm in the travel industry. We’re not just another internet upstart; our seasoned team has gained the trust and business of thousands of satisfied cruise and land vacation customers from all over the country since 1995. We ARE the original Cruise Experts.