Online Cruise Registration
wants to ensure your cruise goes as smoothly as possible by giving you the opportunity to pre-register. Submitting your citizenship information online significantly expedites the check-in process on the day of your cruise ship vacation, getting you onboard faster so the fun can begin. Pre-registering will also satisfy the Department of Homeland Security's requirements. Just click on the logo of your cruise line and go directly to the appropriate pre-registration form.
In Order to complete the pre-cruise check-in process you'll need the following information:
Due to government regulations most cruise lines require guests to be checked in no later than 90 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing time;
- Reservation Number — You will find your Reservation Number in the cruise documents you received from us.
- Passports and/or other personal ID documents for everyone in your party.
- You will also need to designate an emergency contact — name, address and phone number.
- The credit card you will be using for your on-board charges. One credit card can be used for everyone in your party or different cards for everyone if you prefer.
- The names you use for check-in must match exactly what you provided when making your reservation and what is on your passport (and other personal identification). Please do not use middle names or nicknames. You could be denied boarding if there are discrepancies.
However, some sailings may require you to check in earlier so please refer to your cruise documents. Anyone arriving late will not be permitted to board.
When you arrive at the pier you will need the following:
- Your printed proof of online check in.
- The credit card (see above) for your on-board purchases.
- Appropriate proof of citizenship and identification documentation — driver's license, and CERTIFIED copy of birth certificate (on some domestic sailings), or passport (required on all other sailings).
Most cruise lines will allow you to check-in online. In these cases you will be required to fill out an immigration form and fax it to the number listed on the form. Please check you cruise documents for specific immigration requirements. We're happy to assist you with this process.